Hello! Welcome to my experience. My name is Aislyn, and I’m going to be documenting my last six months of high school. Why do you ask?
Well, despite being stuck in a classroom for 5 hours a day and being forced to learn content I don’t always enjoy, I like to think I have learned a few tips and tricks over the past three and a half years other than just the standard school subjects. So whether you’re a fellow senior looking for someone who can relate to the agony you are going through, or a fresh grade nine simply looking for advice, I hope to say you have come to the right place. If you’re an adult simply looking for a laugh, then I’m sure you will find something to laugh about on here!
I will try my best to not only blog about my lame adventures or study tips or what not to do right before exams. I’ll try to throw some creative pieces and inspiring things in the mix as well.
A little bit about me:
- I live for books. I always have too many to read, and I always will.
- Rock (especially classic), is my favourite type of music, though I do listen to almost everything. My iPod is a jumbled mess of different artists and genres.
- I drink more cups of hot chocolate in one day than the average 17 year old girl should. I may have a problem.
- English, history and art are my absolute favourite subjects and things to study. I do enjoy astronomy a lot, although I would never pursue it other than for a hobby.
- I eventually want to become an editor or publisher, or just some job that involves writing and reading. Preferably very fun and creative. We’ll see what happens later in life.